Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Some Ironman pictures and videos

Just some pictures from the race. More to come once the race-day photo people put them up for sale.


All ready to go in the wetsuit. Bottle of AminoVital+RedBull in hand, of course.




Unpacking my bike special needs bag. Not looking too bad. Even smiling a bit?




Headed out for lap 2 of the bike. About 64 miles in.




Dismounting the bike after 112mi. Not looking as good... Just been through 2 hours of torrential rain.




Heading out over the timing mat to start the marathon. I'm hurting.




The run improves as I find a buddy to hang with for the middle miles. I'd say the picture is blurry because we were going so fast, but it's probably just my dad struggling with the new camera.




Run special needs bag. Trying to figure out what I still need.



Discarding my bottle around mile 18. It was starting to feel heavy.





Finishing. I sprinted the end but didn't really have the energy to put my hands over my head.






Getting body-marked.




The final "sprint."


No comments: